1. Sign up for your chosen online stores' newsletters. Often online stores will be sending out daily, weekly or monthly newsletters with special sales, discounts and deals. If you like to save cash, you might be able to score some good deals on items you were going to purchase anyway.
2. In case you have questions while shopping, look for a live chat function around the online store. Many big brands (and even some boutique stores) now have this functionality. You can chat immediately with a customer care representative to repair any issues or answer any questions before buying. That can provide you with a lot of satisfaction.
3. A great way to stay safe when you shop online is to prevent clicking any web addresses that are sent into your email. If you are expecting an email coming from a company, visit the actual website and do not click any links. Legitimate businesses do not send emails requesting personal information or account information.
4. Do not spend too much money on shipping. Shipping charges can definitely add up. Many sites offer free shipping, free shipping once you spend a certain amount, or possess a coupon code that allows you to get free freight. Instead of paying your cash on shipping, look for a store that ships for free.
5. When shopping online, always try to keep in mind the cost of shipping. Many sites offer free shipping on purchases over a certain amount. In the event that you have to pay shipping, make sure that it is going to fit into your budget after you've added everything for your cart. Using a full cart only to find out you are unable to afford the shipping is never an exciting experience.