1. When a company has a newsletter, sign-up. Often, companies will give sneak peeks, special deals and online coupons to people on the mailing list. However, be careful. You don't want to sign up for every company's newsletter or you'll soon be buried under endless emails. Only subscribe to a company's newsletter in the event you really like their products and would use a coupon code.
2. Before shopping from a store that is new to you, learn what the store's reputation is much like. You can usually do an internet search and find out what others think of the business. It is best to accomplish this so you may not find out the hard way and lose your cash.
3. Get engaged in the social media of the favorite internet retailers. Brands with big online presences typically put a lot of money behind their social media, and this includes offering their followers some mega-discounts and exclusive deals. You may be one of the lucky ones scoring these deals with just a quick follow or fanning.
4. Do more research on the online store you are interested in before ordering a product from them. If a store does not provide quality service or products, you will probably find some negative reviews published on other sites. It is best to stay with online stores with the excellent reputation.
5. Before going shopping at any online retailer, do a quick search for promotional codes. Many of the big retailers often have promotions running which are not advertised on their home page. Performing a quick hunt for these codes will allow you to insert the code at checkout to save money.