1. Sign-up for any id theft protection your credit card company offers, especially if you shop online often. No matter how safe you are or how diligently you believe it is possible to protect your information, it's never one hundred percent guaranteed. Take full advantage of automatic ID protection and know you will have back-up, should the worst occur.
2. Search for coupons before purchasing a product online. Most online stores usually have some promotional offers happening. If you do not find any information regarding current offers on the site from the online store, look on other sites. Customers sometimes share their coupon codes on message boards or couponning blogs.
3. A fantastic tip to keep in mind when you're thinking about internet shopping is to make sure the site is legit. You don't desire to be giving your credit card information away to somebody who could potentially scam you. Always look at the site to tell if it's professional and safe for use.
4. Sign up for your preferred online stores' newsletters. Often online stores sends out daily, weekly or monthly newsletters with special sales, discounts and deals. If you like to save money, you might be able to score some great deals on items you were going to purchase anyway.
5. If you're considering buying a product online, look into the reviews. The reviews off their people that have used the product will be able to give you a great idea about the product. You may be able to find out the standard of the product, if it worked as described, and if you should have the purchase.